10 August 2013

Sun-dried tomato bread


I found this fabulous bread recipe online and it instantly got me into baking. It’s a Sun-dried tomato bread by Shaun Rankin and you can find the original recipe through this link.


I followed the recipe pretty closely, only all the mixing and kneading was done by hand and the sun-dried tomatoes I used were a bit chunkier. I also baked my bread in a silicone baking dish.



My bread might not have looked as gorgeous as the original but I was very happy with the result. Both the texture and the taste were very nice. I’m surely going to bake this bread again and maybe even play around with the recipe slightly.


Happy baking moments!

Your VegHog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.