7 December 2013

Food hamper


Giving food presents is a lovely Christmas tradition and I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be happy receiving good quality produce. It's also a very useful present. I have collected a hamper of different food items I like and I think they would all make very good presents. You can look around what nice local products exist around you and give some of them to someone who already has everything.

My British food hamper consists of the following items:
  • Somerset cider
  • Smoked rapeseed oil
  • Dry London gin
  • Snowman chocolate figure
  • Cambridgeshire ale
  • Sussex Charmer cheese
  • Applewood smoked Cheddar
  • Scottish shortbread
  • Spelt bisquits
  • Raspberry and basil white chocolates
  • Mulled cider
  • Ale crackers
These are all favourites of mine, yet there could be so many other things in this hamper, so this is only a limited selection.




Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.