15 July 2015

Look Mum No Hands!

I'm continuing a little bit with the beer theme today, but fear not, there will be more veggie recipes on the blog soon. I'm even planning a themed week that I want to start cooking and posting soon, so watch the space. And now to today's subject...

Look Mum No Hands! have a cycling themed craft beer pop up bar on the Southbank in London. I already spent some lovely times there last summer and now I went back. I was very happy to see them at the same location again this year (Queen's Walk under Hungerford Bridge, London SE1 8XX) and I believe this time with a slightly expanded beer garden. They have a good selection of craft beers and some options for other drinks or snacks. 

There are always talented street musicians performing there so you'll have free entertainment with your beer or cider or prosecco. I can't think of many better places to hang around on a sunny day (even though it's in a busy London spot).

Here are some atmosphere photos from there from my last visit.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.