10 August 2016

Holiday


Hello my dear readers!

I just wanted to let you know that it might get a bit quieter here in the blog for the next two weeks, as I will be travelling back home to Finland. I may still post from there, if I feel like it, but I may also take a full break during the holiday. But don't worry, I will be back by the end of the month and then I will also be sharing some of my travel experiences. I will be going to a music festival that allegedly has a whole street of vegan street food, so I'm quite looking forward to that. Otherwise I will just spend some time with my closest family members.

I'm sure that I will update Instagram and Twitter a little bit during this time, so keep your eyes peeled for @theveghog.

In the meanwhile, please remember to take part in Eat Your Greens! I will still be online having a look at your creations.

Have a lovely August!

Your VegHog



4 comments:

  1. enjoy your holiday - I hope to have something for eat your greens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johanna! I hope you can share an Eat Your Greens post. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Holidays, enjoy your time and when you come back I will have something green to share too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaheen! I'm already relaxing... I'm looking forward to seeing your green recipe. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.