31 December 2017

My Legume Love Affair #114 Round up


I was privileged to be able to host the last My Legume Love Affair challenge for 2017, and here is the round up of the #114 edition. I appreciate each and every entry very much, as I know that you’ve all been very busy this month. Let’s have a look at the beautiful vegan and vegetarian dishes now.

Archana from The Mad Scientists Kitchen shared tempting looking Fried falafel served with hummus. You’ll always get me with a good falafel, and homemade ones are quite special. She added some extra legumes by serving the beautiful falafel with hummus.


Shaheen from Allotment 2 Kitchen posted a dish with Pomegranate Molasses Bulgar,Chickpeas, Red Chard and Seitan 'Meat'. The dish is full of good and hearty ingredients, and it’s just right for this dark and cool season.


Sowmya from Tuma’s Tongue Treats cooked healthy Panchkuti Dal/Panchratan Dal/Panchamel Dal. This dal looks so tasty and it’s fully of protein goodness and all sorts of pulses.


Sadhna from Herbs, Spices and Tradition shared a warming Black-eyed beans curry. It really does look very comforting.


My own recipe was a Hummus and lentil mac'n'cheese. I got curious about using hummus as a base for the mac’n’cheese sauce, so I developed this dish. I also used lentil pasta to make it even more rich on legumes.


Thank you everyone so much for your recipes! I wish you all a healthy and happy 2018!

Your VegHog

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you VegHog and look forwarding to reading more of your blog in 2018. It has been a pleasure being part of your blog and your blogger friend.
    Thanks for hosting MLLA, lots of good recipes here, but today I am liking the black eyed peas curry - a dish I should have made for the New Year as its reputed to bring good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Shaheen! It was nice to host MLLA for a change and there were very good recipes in this round, thanks for taking part!

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a lovely roundup. Want to try them all. Thanks for the shout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Archana for sharing your lovely recipe!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful roundup. Thanks so much for hosting and happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Lisa! It was my pleasure hosting MLLA again!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.