18 February 2014

BrewDog Shepherds Bush

Couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure to visit the BrewDog Shepherds Bush, a pub by the Scottish craft beer brewery BrewDog. 

They offer a very wide selection of craft beer in a great atmosphere with a cool interior. It's quite difficult to decide what to choose from all of those beers, strong, light, dark, pale, they have everything...


I tasted two wonderful beer sorts. Firstly I had the "Bohemian Pilsner", Fake Lager 4.7%, which is a rather German style Pilsner, the kind I like.  


My second choice was the Dead Pony Club 3.8%, a Californian Pale Ale described as “hoppy as hell”, and that it certainly delivered. I think I might have to buy that bottled as well.  


I was happy sitting in the pub enjoying my beers while it was a pouring rain outside. Go and visit them and see what all the fuss is about!

Your VegHog

In this previous post I reviewed BrewDog's Hoppy Christmas Christmas beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.