3 November 2015

New lunch box


My partner and I spontaneously purchased new lunch boxes for our household, when we saw these Joseph Joseph ones in the shop. The system of these boxes is quite cunning with two stackable and variable compartments divided by a silicone cover. The upper one also has two smaller sections perfect for some fresh veg and hummus for example! So finally I could find some stylish and functional lunchboxes. I have also been looking for nice transportable cutlery for a long time, and when I saw that there was a matching spoon/fork/knife set in a silicone cover held together by the magnetic knife, I knew I had to have them as well. I thought that the green colour is very suitable for veggies like us, and my partner already got compliments for his box at his workplace.



What I have noticed about these boxes after a couple of days of use, is that liquids might sometimes escape their compartments. I would therefore recommend this model for a bit “drier” dishes. They also have soup containers in the same range, so I might at some point invest in those too.

Yesterday's lunch, which is depicted here, included: Lebanese rice with vermicelli (recipe here), roasted cauliflower with tahini (recipe here), smoked paprika dusted chickpeas, Emmental pieces, grapes and rye crisps. This lunch was particularly lavish, but I normally want that kind of thing on Mondays. 


What kind of lunch gear are you typically using and what has been in your lunchboxes lately?

Have further a good week!

Your VegHog

5 comments:

  1. Awesome lunchbox and lunch ,I will check now that rice recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like that rice, especially with the roasted cauliflower. It's a bit different to my normal dishes.

      Delete
  2. Oooh I like these! I've been meaning to buy some for my husband to take to work.

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes it can be difficult to find a good box. I'm now quite happy with these.

      Delete
  3. My daughter would love these! I also found some pretty cool things at https://formadore.com/shopping-bags. I especially fell in love with their reusable shopping bags, they have heaps of designs to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.