13 March 2016

Borough Market London


I went to Borough Market in London yesterday and had wonderful time hogging some veg there. There's so much good produce and street food on offer. I had my much beloved koshari for lunch accompanied by a New Forest cider. I also got some stuff to take home for cooking and some seeds for my balcony garden. I bought some tomatoes, oak smoked tomatoes, kohlrabi, smoked garlic, fresh garlic, a crown prince squash and some craft beers.

After Borough Market we continued to the Southbank Centre food market and spent the evening there. What a great day it was!

Here are some photos from Borough market. I hope you'll enjoy them. What are your favourite food markets?
















Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.